This is the accessibility statement for the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) website www.finanssivalvonta.fi. The statement was prepared on 10 January 2020 and updated on 20 October 2020. The accessibility of the online service was last assessed by an external entity in September 2020 and, based on this assessment, revisions were made to the service.
The accessibility status of the website Finanssivalvonta.fi
The site meets the critical accessibility requirements.
Deficiencies in accessibility may still arise, for example, in the following:
- although the website’s zoom function works, enlarging the text using other functions may disrupt the layout cosmetically (WCAG 1.4.4)
- some individual images and graphs still lack a comprehensible text alternative (WCAG 1.1.1)
- the structure of some individual tables is not adequate (WCAG 1.3.1)
- the heading structure is not logical on all pages and some pages lack the H1 heading (WCAG 1.3.1)
- the colour contrast of error messages is insufficient (WCAG 1.4.3)
- text in a different language amongst the main language is not marked correctly (WCAG 3.1.2)
- autocompletion of form data is not fulfilled for all forms (WCAG 1.3.5)
- the CAPTCHA element of forms is not accessible (WCAG 1.4.11, 1.4.12, 2.4.4, 2.4.6, 3.3.2)
- the functionality of dynamic searches and accordion elements with some screen readers may be deficient (WCAG 1.1.1, 2.4.4, 4.1.2, 4.1.3)
Deficiencies in the accessibility of information produced in off-site systems have been identified. This content includes, for example, Subscribe to newsletter. Accessibility will be developed further in connection with subsequent software updates.
The following content is not accessible, because it is not covered by the applicable legislation: attachment files published before 23 September 2018 and videos published before 23 September 2020. These can be made accessible on request. New attachment files and videos published in the online service are, in principle, accessible.
Feedback and contact details
Did you find an accessibility deficiency on our website? Please let us know about it and we will do our best to correct it. For justified reasons, you are entitled to receive any information you may require for clarifying or implementing your interests, rights or obligations in an accessible format.
If you notice any accessibility issues on the website, please give us feedback by email at finanssivalvonta(at)finanssivalvonta.fi. We will try to respond within 14 days. Should you not be satisfied with the answer or you do not receive an answer from us within two weeks, you may file a report with the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The agency website has detailed instructions (in Finnish and Swedish only) on how to file a complaint and how the issue will be handled.
Contact information of the supervisory authority
Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
Accessibility supervision unit
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (in Finnish and Swedish only)
tel. +358 (0)295 016 000 (switchboard)