FIN-FSA has taken into use new privacy statements on personal data processing, through with which we provide information on the use of personal data. A privacy statement is a document describing the data contents, the legal basis for data processing and the purpose of each individual personal data file system.
- Insurance Intermediaries Register (pdf)
- Jakelu Distribution Service (pdf)
- Risk system (pdf)
- Reports of suspected abuse (pdf)
- Data protection clause of electronic publications (pdf)
- Photograph and video register (pdf)
- Administrative arrangement for the transfer of personal data between EEA and non-EEA securities regulators
If you have any further questions regarding FIN-FSA's data protection, you can contact our Data Protection Officer: tietosuojavastaava(at)bof.fi.
What does data protection mean?
Data protection means taking requirements for personal data processing into account in order to safeguard the rights of private individuals when collecting personal data and throughout the lifecycle of data processing. Further information on data protection is available on the website of the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman www.tietosuoja.fi.