The EU Crowdfunding Regulation ((EU) 2020/1503) is applicable to the provision of investment- and lending-based crowdfunding services from 10 November 2021.
A Government proposal (HE 228/2021 vp) for legislation supplementing the EU Crowdfunding Regulation was submitted to Parliament on 2 December 2021.
Crowdfunding intermediaries that have provided services in Finland under the national Crowdfunding Act (734/2016) may continue to provide crowdfunding services under the Crowdfunding Act until 10 November 2022 or until they are granted authorisation under the Regulation, whichever date is sooner.
- Financial market legislation and international guidelines and recommendations (in Finnish)
- FIN-FSA regulations and guidelines (in Finnish)
- FIN-FSA statements and interpretations (in Finnish)
The FIN-FSA started using the Lausuntopalvelu.fi statement service in December 2017.
- Statements and requests for comment (in Finnish)
- Statements given by the FIN-FSA in 2013-2017 (in Finnish)