New demo version of FIN-FSA Reporting Application published in Jakelu distribution service | EBA EIOPA
A new demo version of the FIN-FSA Reporting Application (XBRL/XML) has been published in the Jakelu distribution service. The demo version of the Reporting Application can be used to test workbooks conforming to the taxonomies of future EBA and EIOPA DPM versions.
In the workbooks it is possible to enter values, save a report file and a CSV file as well as import data to the workbooks. The FIN-FSA hopes that reporters will test the workbooks as comprehensively as possible.
The Reporting Application and workbooks are not versions intended for reporting. Development will continue in the FIN-FSA until the publication of final Reporting Application version and workbooks intended for reporting (estimated release date December).
It is not possible yet to submit the reports of taxonomies of future EBA and EIOPA DPM versions to the testing environment for reporting purposes. We will inform you separately in the reporting release.
- The EBA DPM 2.8 version will enter into force starting with Q4/2018 reporting.
- The Reporting Application takes into account the EBA's updated validation rules (latest on 10th of September 2018).
- The Reporting Application does not contain EGDQ checks developed by the European Central Bank's Expert Group on Data Quality.
- The EIOPA DPM 2.3.0 version will enter into force starting with Q4/2018 reporting.
- The Reporting Application takes into account the EIOPA's updated validation rules (latest on 16th of July 2018).
The FIN-FSA is happy to receive feedback and development wishes in relation to the Reporting Application.
Questions and comments can be sent by email:
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to EBA ITS reporting (XBRL/XML):
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Solvency II reporting: