EIOPA has released Solvency II Taxonomy version 2.4.0 for life and non-life insurance companies | EIOPA
European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority EIOPA has released Taxonomy version 2.4.0 for Solvency II reporting.
The related files are available on EIOPA website.
Changes in 2.4.0:
- 96 validations
- Additional technical fields in the Basic information templates to be used based on a direct EIOPA request
- Introduction of LAC DT dedicated tables in S/SR.25 templates.
- Significant modification to S/SR.26.01 templates.
- Introduction of additional tables to be reported in S/SR.26.07 templates.
- Moderate modifications to S/SR.27.01 templates.
- Improvements to the tables dedicated to Simplifications in S/SR.26 and S/SR.27 templates.
- Modelling of S.23.04.04 template updated.
Further information can be found in Detailed change log and Annotated Templates
The Taxonomy documentation includes:
- Taxonomy Licence
- Release notes
- List of Known Issues
- DPM Dictionary
- Annotated Templates
- Detailed change log between 2.4.0 and 2.3.0 hotfix
- Detailed change log between 2.4.0 and 2.4.0 PWD
- The DPM Documentation
- The list of validations
- Validation Syntax
- XBRL Taxonomy (as taxonomy package)
- XBRL Taxonomy documentation
- XBRL Filing Rules
- The DPM database
- Unified DPM database with Solvency 2 and Pension Funds
- The business package supporting Taxonomy 2.4.0
The new Taxonomy is used starting from 2019 annual reporting and Q4 2019 quarterly reporting.