Bank of Finland Museum lectures on changes to payment systems and banking supervision
FIN-FSA will present two lectures in the spring 2014 series of Studia Monetaria lectures at the Bank of Finland Museum.
New payment methods and actors
- Markku Koponen, Head of Division, and Katri Jokinen, Legal Advisor
- Tuesday 18 March, 5.30–7.00 pm
The Single Supervisory Mechanism: what changes will European banking supervision bring to Finland?
- Anneli Tuominen, Director General
- Tuesday 29 April, 5.30–7.00 pm
The regular series of Studia Monetaria lectures are intended for the general public and are open to everyone free of charge. All are in Finnish and are held on Tuesdays at 5.30–7.00 pm at the Bank of Finland Museum, Snellmaninkatu 2, Helsinki.
The lectures deal with the Bank of Finland's and the Financial Supervisory Authority’s (FIN-FSA) areas of work or history. The lectures will be given by leading experts in their respective fields, all of whom work at the Bank or FIN-FSA. No particular background knowledge is required to follow the lectures.
For further information, please contact
- Jaakko Koskentola, Curator of the Bank of Finland Museum, tel. +358 (0) 10 19 5702