Development of the FIN-FSA Reporting Application has ended | EBA EIOPA ESMA
A reform of the reporting system is under way in the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA). Due to the reform, development of the FIN-FSA Reporting Application has been ended and new Excel and operating system versions released after 2021 will no longer be supported.
The FIN-FSA recommends that reporters themselves make sure that they have, if necessary, a suitable operating system and Excel version available during the transition period.
- Windows 10 covered by general support
Excel version, options
- Excel 2016
- Excel 2019
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise Excel, version 2110, 2102 or 2008
The Reporting Application and its workbooks may also work on other versions of Windows and Excel. They are not, however, covered by the support provided by FIN-FSA.
Before the reporting application can be installed, the following components must be installed in the workstation
- NET Framework 4.7.2 or newer
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime http://www.microsoft.com/fi-fi/download/details.aspx?id=48217
All of the latest FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application workbooks are compatible with Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise Excel version 2110.
- Workbooks for EIOPA’s Solvency II and Pension Fund data collections were published on 7 December 2021
- Workbooks for the EBA’s data collections were published on 20 December 2021
- The workbook for ESMA's AIFMD data collection was published on 20 December 2021
The FIN-FSA’s reporting applications will be withdrawn from use as the reporting related to them is transferred to the new reporting system. If, in the future, reporters need to use tools in the production of reports, there are commercial applications available on the market for the production of reports.
More information on the Reporting System Reform on FIN-FSA’s website.
For further information, please contact
- More information on the Reporting System Reform on FIN-FSA’s website
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to EBA ITS reporting: EBAReportinghelpdesk(at)fiva.fi
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to AIFMD reporting: AIFMDReportingHelpdesk(at)fiva.fi
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Solvency II reporting: S2Helpdesk(at)fiva.fi
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Pension Fund reporting: PFHelpdesk(at)fiva.fi