Data collections have been added to the Reporter Portal of the new Financial Supervisory Authority Reporting System | EBA
EBA data collections have been added to the Reporter Portal of the new Reporting System.
Access authorisations for the new Reporting System will operate via the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service, and reporters will manage the access authorisations themselves. Reporter must be granted access authorisations before the first login to the Reporter portal. The FIN-FSA has published instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System. In addition, the Suomi.fi e-Authorisations service provides its own instructions and support for using the service. The same access authorisations are used in both the Reporter portal and the Validation service.
The Reporter Portal now includes reporting obligations of the following data collections:
- IF CLASS3 (Prudential reporting for investment firms)
- FP (Funding plan)
- REM BM (Remuneration)
- REM HE (High Earners)
- REM HR Institution (Higher Ratios)
- SBP CR (Supervisory Benchmarking Portfolios)
- SBP IFRS9 (Supervisory Benchmarking Portfolios)
- SBP RM (Supervisory Benchmarking Portfolios)
The above-mentioned data collections will be reported via the FIN-FSA’s Reporter Portal as of reference date 31 December 2022.
In the reporting the changes in the naming of the report file that will come into force on 31 December 2022 must be taken into account: EBA and EIOPA ITS description of electronic reporting.
Users should notify the FIN-FSA about any possible shortcomings in the reporting system: Known issues in the reporter portal.
User instructions for the Reporting System have been published on the FIN-FSA’s website: Financial Supervision Authority’s user instructions for its system for reporting the financial standing and risks of supervised entities.
It is possible to log in to the Reporter Portal via the following web address:
- For further information on the reform of the reporting system, see the FIN-FSA’s website.
- FIN-FSA’s instructions on access authorisations for the Reporting System.
For further information, please contact
- Questions related to EBA reporting:
- Questions related to the reform of the Reporting System: