Applicants for the position of the Director General of the Financial Supervisory Authority
The five-year term of the present Director General of the Financial Supervisory Authority (FIN-FSA) will expire on 3 February 2014. A total of 5 applications for the position of the Director General of the Financial Supervisory Authority were received by the deadline. The names of the applicants are listed below in alphabetical order, as well as the age, degree and (if possible) current employer and title.
- Backman, Jyri, 45, PhLic, LLB, teacher, Malmö Högskola
- Halla, Ilona, 52, MSc (Econ)
- Rosengren, Jonathan, 39, LicLL, LLM (trained on the bench), Legal Counsel, Winwind Ltd
- Salonen, Sari, 42, MSc (Econ), entrepreneur, Captain Real Estate Ltd.
- Tuominen, Anneli, 58, MSc (Econ), LLM (trained on the bench), Director General, Financial Supervisory Authority
The Board of the Financial Supervisory Authority will submit to the Parliamentary Supervisory Council a proposal for the appointment of the Director General.
The CVs of the applicants are available from the Financial Supervisory Authority.
- For questions, please contact Ms Pirjo Kyyrönen, Senior Legal Advisor, tel. +358 10 831 5280