New version of FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application downloadable from Jakelu Distribution Service | EBA EIOPA ESMA
FIN-FSA’s Reporting Application (XBRL/XML) 16.1.11 and new Excel workbooks are now available for download in the Jakelu Distribution Service. Minor errors in the use of the application have been corrected in the new version of the Reporting Application.
- The Reporting Application takes into account taxonomy changes of the DPM version update (126.96.36.199) related to the EBA’s data collections.
- The DPM 188.8.131.52 version will be used in reporting starting from reference date 31 December 2018.
- The most significant change is the breakdown of the COREP data collection’s COREP module (Reporting of own funds and own funds requirements) into two parts
- COREP OF contains templates of capital adequacy, transitional provisions, group solvency, credit risk, operational risk, market risk, prudent valuation and general governments exposures
- COREP LR contains templates of leverage ratio
- the last reporting of the COREP data collection’s COREP module was Q3/2018
- reporting for COREP ALM, COREP LCR DA, COREP LE and COREP NSFR will remain unchanged.
- Further information is available from the EBA’s website at Reporting framework 2.8 and Commission Implementing Agreement (EU) 2018/1627.
- The Reporting Application’s workbooks takes into account EBA’s updated validation rules (latest on 11th of December 2018).
- The Reporting Application takes into account taxonomy changes of the DPM version update (2.3.0) for European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) Solvency II data collection.
- The DPM 2.3.0 version will be used in reporting starting from reference date 31 December 2018.
- Solo- and group-level quarterly and annual modules (incl. Financial Stability modules) as well as the Technical Entry Point (TEP) reporting module, which are intended for reporting in special cases, are downloadable.
- The Reporting Application does not support Public Disclosure modules (APS and APG) included in taxonomy 2.3.0, which are intended to facilitate the production of data for disclosure on company websites (SFCR quantitative tables). They are not intended to be used to report data to the supervisors or EIOPA.
- Further information is available from EIOPA’s website at Data Point Model and XBRL.
- The Reporting Application’s workbooks does not take into account EIOPA’s updated validation rules (latest on 12th of December 2018). Updated workbooks will be published in January 2019.
- There has been no changes to the content of the AIFMD data collection.
- The Financial Supervisory Authority recommends using the latest version of the Reporting Application in reporting.
In problem situations, please contact:
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to EBA ITS reporting (XBRL/XML):
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to Solvency II reporting:
- Technical issues and matters of interpretation relating to AIFMD reporting: